November 04, 2011

Pierce Family

These four may be new to the Dickens stage, but they are making a huge impact, and their family is making a huge commitment.  With their roles ranging from adult ensemble to pickpocket to orphan in various combinations, I had no problem highlighting the rehearsal schedule for their very supportive mom.

These kids, Jenecee (urchin), Allyson (pickpocket, female ensemble), Maria (pickpocket, urchin), and Gabe (orphan, urchin), are my go-to kids in every song, exhibiting great attitudes and hard work each time they are on stage.  If my attention is called by something great happening, chances are there's a Pierce kid in the mix.

3 comments:

  1. It sound like a great group of people. Congratulations all. I bet you will be the best in many years.
    Anna del C. Dye
    Author of "The Silent Warrior Trilogy"
    http://www.annadelc.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Pierce kids (and rest of the cast). We are very proud of our grandkids. They always try and excel in anything they do. Loves Papa and Mimmie Smith.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look so dumb in this pic!!!!!!But I dont care!!!!

    ReplyDelete