November 25, 2011

Casdorph Family


I can't even begin to describe what a great experience it is to have three generations of any family participate in our show.  That it is three generations of my family makes it that much greater.  Missing from this photo is Jackie (Music Director / my mom) because she was busy rehearsing.

Charlie (Mr. Bumble, Marley / my dad) is back for his second year, increasing his involvement by joining in the chorus numbers and playing a ghost.  I cast him for his awesome tenor voice, but he also puts a lot of hard work into his characters.  We won't mention his dancing.  (Just kidding, Dad.)

Then, of course, there's my favorite aspect of doing a musical as a family: Adam (orphan), and Alex (orphan).  Both of these guys are back for round two, and I hope we are standing at the beginning of a family Christmas tradition.

No comments:

Post a Comment