November 14, 2011

Lowry Family


The Lowry family - all back for another year of fun - makes such an impact on both of our shows.  It starts with Carrie (costumer) who not only supports her girls in the show, but is also making her own contribution in a BIG way.

Danielle (orphan) is always ready to work, and always ready to smile (unless, of course, she's been asked to make a grouchy face).  Always the first to learn their words and lines last year, I knew I could trust Alix (Cratchit Child, Pickpocket) and Kelli (Pickpocket 1, Female Ensemble) with some bigger parts this year.  These girls have definitely not disappointed.  I appreciate Kelli's willingness to do everything I ask of her.  And Alix smiles as she puts up with my nickname for her, "Girl Alix."

This is definitely a powerhouse of ladies that I can't live without!

2 comments: