November 18, 2011

Madsen Family


I don't know how to say enough good about these girls.  Lindsey (Dodger, Urchin) impressed me from the second I met her at auditions, and I was excited to cast her as Dodger.  When it seemed a knee injury might stop her from doing the show, I was reluctant to replace her.  Thankfully, Lindsey's knee is getting better without surgery, and the doctors gave her permission to stay.  This show would have been so different without her, and I'm glad I didn't have to go that route.

As for Bridgette (orphan), she has made me smile on so many cold Saturday mornings.  I've leaned in close to ask her name (again, because I am so bad with names), and each time she's smiled up at me and repeated, "Bridgette Rose Madsen."  Each time I've asked, "Is it okay if I just call you Bridgette," and she's nodded an emphatic yes.  I know her name now, and I hope that she'll keep coming back year after year so I can continue to think of her as Bridgette Rose Madsen.

2 comments:

  1. Lindsey I love you to DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree ur awesome I will see u at the party!!!!!

    ReplyDelete