November 07, 2011

Jensen Family

When a family of boys comes back for a second year, you know you're a lucky director.  Mike Jensen and his boys, Colton and Kyle, have done just that, and they've been able to step into some bigger shoes this year. 

Mike is reprising his role as Brownlow but has added Mr. Fezziwig to his resume.  And Colton, the only male pickpocket besides Oliver, is playing the role of Charlie.  Kyle is doing his time in the ranks of orphans, but I'm crossing my fingers that they'll keep coming back, and he'll get to proudly move up to pickpocket soon.

I'm also crossing my fingers that maybe next year we'll get Dallin back?  But I will take any Jensen boy I can get.

2 comments:

  1. Colton your so funny! I hope your family comes back next year!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Kelli your hilarious!!!! You always make everyone laugh!!!!

    ReplyDelete