December 17, 2012

Phew!

Well we made it through 2012!

A few parting thoughts:

  • Usually I don't keep a lost and found, but in light of (ha ha...) the power outages, I decided to be nicer this year.  If you are missing coats or shoes, I have several at my house.  I think I also have two backpacks, a purple lamp, and an assortment of other stuff.  Bottom line, if you're missing something, check with me.  
  • If you didn't get the photos/videos and still want them, mail me a check for $25 and I will mail you back a copy both.  Make sure to include your mailing address.
  • I hope you all come back for 2013!  Audition info, etc. will be posted here on the blog, so check back.
  • If you want, you can read my standing ovation to you on my personal blog.  There is also a share-able orphan choir video there if you feel like sharing it.
  • You are all amazing, and I am incredibly lucky to have worked with each of you.  Thank you for sharing your time and talents.
Merry Christmas!  And I'll see you all sooner or later.  That's how theater people are.

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment