December 05, 2011

Early Morning TV Promotion

On Friday morning, we have the opportunity to share the Dickens Festival on the morning news.  We would love to have AS MANY CAST MEMBERS participate as possible.  If you're interested, please be there and IN COSTUME by 5:30 am on Friday morning.  I wish I could share a specific schedule and plan, but these types of things kind of have to be flexible.  The film crews will be there from 5:30 am to 8:00 am.  If you can come but cannot stay the whole time, please do come.  I will try to use everyone in some capacity at some point during that time frame.

I know it feels like ONE MORE THING to add to a crazy week, but hey, it's TV!!

I'll have a RSVP sheet available on Tues and Wed for you to check if/when you'll be there.

Thanks!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment