December 19, 2011

DVD Information

What a bummer to have my first post-production post be this one.  


Many of you have commented on your DVD's... some are not working correctly and I have heard many comments regarding the overall quality.  Here is what I know so far, and I will continue to update as I get information:


According to Chris (the videographer), there was a problem in the copying process and he will replace all DVDs at no cost.  PLEASE KEEP YOUR DVD because they will be exchanged on a 1 for 1 basis.  (Jacqueline and I will work to put together a January get-together at which we can re-distribute.)  That's the good news.  


He adds: "The DVD issue will be fixed so it will play both Scrooge and Oliver, however, the other complaints (sound, not enough time on camera) are not something I can fix. If people with those complaints would like to contact me directly I can discuss their concerns with them. "  So please use the contact information included with your DVD if you'd like to address those other concerns directly with Chris.


I will continue to update as I receive more information.

3 comments:

  1. Yea! A reunion! It's about time! Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEA a reunion!! Any new updates??

    ReplyDelete
  3. When is this amazing reunion I've been hearing about?

    ReplyDelete