November 20, 2010

In The Spirit of Thanksgiving

What a GREAT week of rehearsals!

I just want to express my gratitude to my fellow directors Andrea and Rebecca, our producer JJ, and especially to our AWESOME CAST for a wonderful week of hard work. I really appreciate everyone's patience and professionalism, I really couldn't have asked for a better cast. Seriously, a very, very fun cast to work with, everyone teachable and malleable. I've been so happy with the progress of everything. Still a few kinks to work out, but I really think we're exactly where we want to be. Great work everyone!

Just some things to consider over the next week:

DRINK LOTS OF WATER, it won't necessarily keep you from getting sick, but it's one of the ways I know to stay healthy.

WASH YOUR HANDS too. We don't want people to be dropping from colds or flu the week we get back.

DRIVE SAFELY, I hear it's gonna be cold this week. Stay safe!

Lastly...

Enjoy Thanksgiving, be with your families. I am definitely thankful for the chance to have worked with each and every one of you and I am excited to put on a great show in a few weeks.

ALOHA,

Thomas

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family too! Thanks for all you do.

    ReplyDelete