October 01, 2012

Carpooling

I love that we often have cast members coming from various directions for the Dickens Festival.  I have already had two of you inquire about possible carpools, and I'd like to try to help arrange those if possible.

First, are there any parents/adult cast members who would be willing to volunteer to oversee the carpool list?

Second, if you would be interested in carpooling, please leave a comment with your name, character, and city of residence.  (No need for full addresses... I will have the carpool coordinator contact you for more specific information.)

Thanks!
Andrea

4 comments:

  1. I would be happy to cordinate carpool, my son is Greyson, he is pickpocket 1 and we leave in Draper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janneke- Ghost of Christmas Present. I live in Taylorsville and would like to carpool because we only have 1 car. Especially when it comes to all the rehearsals and performances in December.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ethan -Dodger & Fezziwig dance. We live in West Jordan. We have a carpool setup for thursdays and saturdays but more are welcome to join. I am looking for a carpool for Wednesdays. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ethan can I get your phone number, I would love to carpool. I will be coming from draper but could meet you somewhere at a certain time? Thanks so much. Pamela

      Delete