September 29, 2011

One Rehearsal In

Thank you for the great rehearsal last night!  I can't believe how much we were able to accomplish in such a small amount of time.  Remember to start getting your songs memorized, and please review the choreography we learned. 

Going forward: I have updated the scene and song breakdown to reflect a few casting changes we've had.  I have not changed anyone without talking to them, but if you're ever curious to see how things are lining up, feel free to check it out.

There's still a day or two to get your families in on the orphan action.  Please have them contact me before Saturday if they are interested.  I will not be taking new orphans after Saturday.

Thank you for your talent and dedication; this is going to be a great Festival!

No comments:

Post a Comment