December 09, 2010

Pictures




I had a couple of moms take some pictures with my camera last night, and I thought I'd share.  You can click on the slideshow to be taken to a web album where you are welcome to download any picture you like.  I won't claim that they're super high quality, but hey - they're pictures.



If you also took pictures and would like to share, let me know!  One of the easiest ways is by uploading to a Picasa* web album and then emailing me the link.  If you do go that route, please be sure to upload at the original size so we can all enjoy the pictures in their best quality.

*Picasa is a free program by Google, and it's great for organizing and editing photos and has super easy features for blogging, printing, uploading, and sharing.  If you're a picture person and you aren't using it, you should be!

No comments:

Post a Comment